Sunday 8 November 2015

Things you need if you love Mermaids!

I admit it, I’m a little bit obsessed with mermaids. The Little Mermaid is one of my favourite Disney films, and since I learned that the woman who does Ariel’s voice is called Jodi (yes spelt the same way as my name!) I decided that I was obviously a mermaid too.

I’ve made a list of things that you will find yourself needing if you love mermaids; all of which I proudly own. Mermaid lovers unite and enjoy! 

An Ariel Funko Pop 
This little mermaid sits proudly on my bedside table, and makes me smile every morning. Just look at her little face! Aww. Available at various online stores.


Mean Girls meets Mermaids 
I spotted this t-shirt on ASOS a while back and had to have it! Us girls love Mean Girls, and the mermaid cross over is just fab.


Shell Yeah! 
Another ASOS purchase which makes me smile. Style with black ripped jeans and a leather jacket for a rock and roll I don’t give two hoots I’ve got legs mermaid look. Who doesn’t want holographic shells placed conveniently over their jubblies?


The Little Mermaid socks 
I LOVE these socks! They aren’t official Disney merchandise as far as I know, but there’s no denying that this little beauty is a ringer for Ariel. These socks can be found on Amazon or eBay (I got mine off of eBay for 99p!) The only downside is if your feet are bigger than a size 6, I’m not sure how well they will fit. Yes, I think these are designed for children. Do I care? No. No I don’t.


Mermaid PJs 
So er ASOS, we need to talk. I think we are spending too much time together… Okay yes this is another ASOS purchase. They seem to have a thing for mermaids at the moment and I’m loving it! This cute duo is still available on their website, and costs just £24! GO GO GO!


Another mermaid related top.. 
Again… because yes, the shells on the jubblies is totally 2015. I got this tshirt at Primark a few months ago so it’s probably not available anymore *sigh*. However Primark also stock quite a lot of Disney The Little Mermaid clothing, so keep an eye out!


Mermaid merch mermaid merch mermaid merch 
Try saying that three times fast. I got this little beauty at Comicon last weekend! It includes a few frames of film from The Little Mermaid and is a really cool addition to my mermaid collection.


A mermaid tattoo 
Not for everyone obviously, but as a tattooed girl I HAD to get a mermaid tattoo. It hurt like hell, took 10 hours to do but god damn I love it. Pretty much one of the ultimate commitments to mermaid love.


No comments:

Post a Comment